We woke up this morning thinking that we were going to get Gavin's line placed and get to go home this evening -- things have changed. We found out that once again Gavin had a positive culture, yesterday's to be exact. So now we are stuck here waiting to see what exact bug grew.
If the surgeons are in house tomorrow doing other procedures they may be able to get us in -- but our luck and not been that good. We'll see. I was pretty upset and emotional this morning but we are feeling a bit better this afternoon -- Well Adam is on cloud nine as he got the papers for our handicap parking pass. It's the little things that get us through.
Thanks for all your prayers and support and thanks for those who have introduced yourself in these past few days.