Hi everyone it's me Gavin -- wow, I can't believe that I've been in business for two years now. It has been a fun two years and my Mommie and Daddy have worked so hard to get me to where I'm at now. I just waned to take the time and thank all my fans including my family, my friends -- well, Mommie and Daddy's friends, my church, my friends at duPont Children's Hospital and last but not least all you bloggity friends from across the world!
In honor of my 2nd birthday I've compiled a short list of things I never thought I would accomplish at the young age of two:
1. I never thought I would have my own personal fan club from around the world.
2. I never imagined that I would cost just shy of one million dollars in medical expenses just this past year.
3. I never thought my fellow friends that were born a year later than me would be much larger than me -- it's ok, watch your back, I'm getting a new set of wheels.
4. I would learn that picking my GJ stoma is much more enjoyable than my boring nose.
5. I would learn how to call my mother to my bedside in less than 5 seconds flat my pulling off my cardiac leads or dropping my heart rate -- ya, I know how this game is played!
6. I never thought I could be loved so deeply by so many people, many who have never met me.
7. I never thought I would come to know the power of prayer at such a young age. -- I now He hears you all talking to him because there are may times He talks to me!
Well faithful fans, I guess I'll turn this ship back over to the boss. Thanks for making it a great year!