The discharge word is being thrown around the air today -- we'll see if our team can work their magic. We have, what feels like, a bajillion loose ends to tie, so I'm not packing just yet. Today is a very scary day -- all antibiotics and antifungals have been stopped. Oh my goodness. Gavin's counts dropped again overnight so we are waiting on the blood bank to get his blood ready and hopefully we will start the transfusion in the next few hours.
Please pray for all these little nagging issues we still are trying to figure out, including where we can get our little junkies narcotics, ostomy supplies, coordinating things with our TPN pharmacy, catheter supplies, figuring out how we are getting the Omegaven and where its tubing and stuff will come from, how we are going to get Gavin to bend in his car seat for the hour and a half drive home and lastly our transition into the real world!