Tomorrow Gavin will be heading to the OR to have his infected central line removed and make an attempt at placing a PICC line. We are kinda taking a huge risk in placing another line with this big infection but it is a decision that will keep our little boy home -- hopefully.
Worse case scenario they are not able to place the PICC and they will then place a femoral line and admit us until we get a few days of negative cultures and them place another central line.
Thanks for the prayers. Tomorrow will be a long day.